Saturday, October 29, 2011

snowy day

Halloween is almost here and we are having our first snow of the season! Caely has been napping since it started snowing but I am very excited to show her when she wakes up. It hasn't been cold enough for it to stick but the snowflakes are huge! She likes to catch the rain in her open hand so I can only assume she's going to love the snow.


We spend our days reading books and learning new songs and playing games. I love my husband for being so hardworking and determined with his future career. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be able to stay home with my baby girl.  






We painted pumpkins the other night and C had a blast. She ended up painting her high chair tray, her arms, face and colored in Daddy's tattoo's too :)








We had a neighborhood Halloween parade planned today but it got moved to tomorrow because of the snow. I took Caely to Target this morning to get out of the house while D was in school and she is in love with Elmo! She giggled and smiled at every Elmo toy she saw. She also loves hats. She tried on all the new winter hats that came in. I better get that girl a bigger closet at our next house!


Here's a pic from the tree outside my house, I love fall!




love love



No comments:

Post a Comment